Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CALLING ALL SORORITY SISTERS: I need your help!

Hey everyone!
I'm posting today because I kind of definitely freaking out... As many of you know, I'm attending The University of Alabama in the fall. The Greek life there is the biggest in the country. Because of this, they put a BIG emphasis on getting a recommendation from every sorority. All 17! This is a little bit hard when you live in a small town and every girl you know that's affiliated with a sorority is an active and can't write you one. I've been desperate to find recs and haven't really had much luck so I figured I would at least try this!


If you or ANYONE you know is an alumni of one of these sororities and willing to write me a recommendation before they're due July 15th (short notice, I know) then please comment or email me at ashsweet97@gmail.com!

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Phi
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
, Delta Gamma
Delta Zeta
Gamma Phi Beta
  Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
  Kappa Kappa Gamma
  Phi Mu
  Pi Beta Phi
 Zeta Tau Alpha

I would hate for the only reason I didn't get in my dream sorority to be that I didn't have a rec! I know it's super short notice, but I just found out that I was for sure rushing. Any help is appreciated!!!

Love, Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashlee! I'm a current member of Kappa Alpha Theta, and I am able to recommend you for membership. Being in a sorority really made my first year of college and I would love to help you find your sisterhood if I can!
    xo Ashley
    www.alittleashley.blogspot.com
    alittleashley18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete