Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Undeniable Report

Happy October ladies!
Today's the first day that it finally feels like fall in Tennessee and I couldn't be more excited. I also couldn't be more excited to tell y'all about the Undeniable Report!

"The Undeniable Report is a lifestyle website created for girls that will be your destination for everything you need or care to know about on topics like style, beauty, wellness, business, travel and more."

A few months ago, I found Anna's online magazine and became obsessed! I was beyond thrilled when she contacted me with the opportunity to be a part of the magazine's revamp. At the time, I had no idea how much this magazine would evolve in just a short time! After months of hard work, we officially launched the Undeniable Report website on October 1st. There are new posts everyday about anything from style to culture to wellness and more. 

My personal favorite part is that the site is completely ran by girls like me and you! There isn't a big company overseeing, just Anna (who is amazing, by the way!) and all of us girls that are making this happen! I didn't realize when I signed up for this that I was also signing up for a second family, but that's how things have played out. These girls and I have became closer than I would've ever imagined and talk all day, every day on our group message. (#undeniabæs) It's truly a group of amazing girls.

With all that said, give the site a look! You can see it at http://www.undeniablereport.com and follow us on our social media accounts below! (crazy obsessed with our Twitter)

Twitter: @undeniablerep
Instagram: @undeniablereport

Let me know in the comments how you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh Ashlee I love you! This post was amazing and our group message is amazing!!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete