Friday, October 31, 2014

My Shirt Has More Insta Followers Than I Do

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
and
HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Congrats everybody, you made it through another week. Today is senior skip day, so maybe some of you girls are reading this while I'm sleeping. ;) Anyways, I'm here to tell you about a tragic event on this spooky day. You know how you buy a new outfit that you put together in store and you love it. Like REALLY love it. The next day you wear it and show it off and feel so confident. You might even post a #ootd on Instagram. Racking up the likes, so evidently everyone else likes it too.


Your confidence level is sky high. Mine was until Courtney at Behind Her Monogrammed Macbook commented on my pic.

Okay overdramatic story aside, I cracked up when I saw this account and thought y'all would get a laugh, too! The J.Crew gingham shirt is such a classic, which is proven by it's follower count. Whoever made this account is genius.

"My shirt has 11,000 followers, how many does yours have?"

-Ashlee

1 comment: