Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Sunday Six

November is already halfway over! I don't even remember October and November seems to be going by even quicker! I'm not trying to wish away my senior year or anything, but I think the quicker December comes, the better! 17 days and I'll be in New York City with all of my closest friends. I absolutely cannot wait!
Anyways, I'm trying something new today. I always have an urge to write posts on Sunday after the hype of the weekend has died down, so I'm going to try and make The Sunday Six a regular thing. I love reading bloggers' weekly lists, so I want to try it out myself!


If you know me, you know I'm overly obsessed with glitter and THIS watch from Kate Spade is something I need like yesterday. There's even a leather strap for when you need to tone it down a bit. Perfection.

THIS tutorial shows you how to give your drab ceiling fan a Lilly Pulitzer makeover! I wish I had a fan in my room so I could do this!


Tried my first Chestnut Praline latte today, and I am in love... I feel bad for cheating on my beloved gingerbread, but this might be my new fave.

Speaking of Gingerbread lattes, look what I found at the grocery store today! My closest Starbucks is 12ish minutes away so finding this made me so happy! I can finally have Gingerbread lattes for school in the morning. :)

I started my Christmas list Pinterest board today! Check it out :*

And last but certainly not least...
The Rainy Day Style linkup is tomorrow! Connie and Michaela are two really good friends of mine and I'll be joining, so you should, too! 

Hope all you lovely ladies have a good Monday tomorrow!
-Ashlee




1 comment:

  1. That glitter watch is to die for! And thanks for the shout out! Love you!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete