Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Sunday Six

It's that time of the week again ladies!
It's Sunday, so with that comes the Sunday Six! Also, I leave for NYC Tuesday, so this might be the last time you hear from me in a while. I'm pre-writing some posts for throughout the week so Preperella won't be completely dead, but I might not have time to chime in and tell you about my week! I'm going to try my hardest to find time to write some little updates, but don't worry, I'll have a whole series up on my adventures when I get back. If you want to hear about my trip as it's happening, follow my new Twitter @Preperella!

The College Prepster's giveaway has 5 days left, and if you haven't entered, YOU NEED TO! EIGHT Lilly Pulitzer gifts and a monogrammed pullover are up for grabs! 


Megan from Bowtiful Life just wrapped up her #BowtifulNYC series about her days in NYC. It's gotten me SO excited for my trip in TWO DAYS! SO SO SO excited. She's given me ideas of places I need to see (and eat at ;) ).


New obsession: DIY gifts! I feel like it's so much more sincere when you make a gift instead of just buying one! I saw this super cute idea on Pinterest for decorating ceramic plates with metallic Sharpies! Also have a newfound love for writing letters/cards to people, so if you're interested in writing to each other, shoot me an email or a comment!


Yesterday I started a Twitter for my blog so follow me @Preperella! It'll give you a little look into what's going on in between the posts. Especially with my trip coming up, you can follow me through my adventures in the city!


To keep with my list obsession I shared with y'all in my last post, I found these ADORABLE matching note pads at my local TJ Maxx. (other new obsession: their stationery section) But together they were less than $10 and the cute color and quote remind me of something Kate Spade would make. I love how the "Don't Forget" pad has checkmark squares beside every line. And yes. Yes, I did plan out my outfits for NYC... Judge me.


This week I have had Selena Gomez's new song on repeat! I'm usually not one to listen to the radio much, but the one time I do I hear this and fall in love. If you haven't heard it yet, check it out!


Until next week darlings!




2 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS you're going to NYC, but have fun girly:) I agree diy gifts are so much more personal!

    Cathleen // Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad somebody else is as obsessed with Selena's new song as I am. LOVE it. Also, those jewelry trays look AMAZING! Super cute, lady!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete