Friday, November 28, 2014

THE LIST

Recently, I've had a new-found love for writing things down. I've become a list addict. On the margins of my notes, in my planner, on random note pads... I've been scribbling down lists EVERYWHERE. Yesterday, I mentioned in my post that I'm thankful for becoming more organized and developing better study habits and I feel like this is a main reason why. I feel like a lot of my laziness could be attributed to the fact I am easily overwhelmed. I take on so much and then don't know where to start.

The List is a way I've been able to change that. Basically you take the three most important projects you need to tackle, and break them down into smaller tasks so you aren't overwhelmed. This has helped me TREMENDOUSLY in getting my life together especially in such a busy time for me. You can download The List HERE.

Excuse the rough phone cam quality, but here's my current list! I'd love to see/hear about yours!





3 comments:

  1. This template is exactly what I have been looking for! So perfect!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just like you- obsessed with making lists! These are so perfect!
    Xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete