Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 Goals

Better late than never, right?

Today's post is exactly what I was dreaming of when I wanted to make a YouTube channel to go along with the blog! I sat down and tried to make a video of this fifty trillion times but they were all way too long. So I decided to put half of my goals on my channel and half here! 


New Years resolutions are something I try to steer clear of. Having something as your resolution is pretty much setting yourself up for failure. They're empty and have no sort of gameplan to them. This year, I made a list of goals instead!

1// Keep a Jar of Good Things
I've seen this on YouTube and blogs and I want to keep one so badly. If you haven't seen it, you make a cute jar and every time something good happens to you, or just something you want to remember, you throw it in! 2015 is going to be a year of lasts and firsts for me. So many memories will be made finishing up my senior year and starting my journey into college. I want to remember every bit of it. I'm a nostalgic person and will look back on this forever. Maybe someday even share it with my daughter? I want to fill the jar up!

2// Get a summer job
I realllllly want to work at this pool over the summer. So many people from my school work there and rave about how fun it is! It doesn't really work getting a job during competition season, since I will be gone so many weekends and have long practices. As soon as it's over I want a job, though! I will be working for most of my spending money during college, so I need to start saving ASAP.

3// Go to Joffrey NYC
Last year, I auditioned for Joffrey's summer intensive in Miami. My brother and I both got in, signed up, and paid but we didn't end up going! There are no refunds, so we have credit to go this year. I fell in love with NYC in December when I went. There is nothing I want more than to be back, and this year I'm auditioning for the NYC program.

4// Find friends in college
I am so nervous about this. I've already had a hard time with the roommate situation... Currently two groups of girls think I'm rooming with them...#yikes I don't even think I will end up with either of them... ##yikes So that's where we are right now. I'm coming from six hours away and just hope I will find some friends. I'm so outgoing and make friends easily but I'm just scared about it!

5// Road trip with friends
It's our last summer truly together, and I want to make the most of it. I want to go somewhere (preferably the beach) with my best buds. And live to tell the tale of it...

6// Keep posting consistently
Cliche blogger goal, but I want to keep it up! I want to keep posting evenly on here and on YouTube and hopefully gain some new friends along the way!

Make sure to watch the video to see the other half of my goals!
Comment and tell me your goals for 2015!
Stay perfect xo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment