Thursday, February 5, 2015

#STARBUCKSDATE + Preperella's on Insta!

"Meet me at Starbs in 20"
A sentence I know I've uttered countless times.
First dates, job interviews, marriage proposals, reunions, (my junior year) promposals.
My beloved Starbs has truly seen it all and on February 13th after 2pm, it's about to see more.


From 2pm to close on February 13th, Starbucks is pairing with Match.com and holding the world's largest Starbucks date... I don't know about you, but I've never been a part of the "World's Largest" anything. What's better to brag about than being apart of the world's largest date at my favorite place? I get to check two things off my list because I've never been on a Starbs date, either... #confessiontime. And if you're single this Valentine's Day, you can still say you went on a date...a lonely date of coffee and solitude. Not like I was going to tell people that or anything.

You can enjoy special pairings like a grande raspberry mocha and a heart cookie, or a CaffĂ© Verona® Coffee Press for Two and a Double Chocolate Chunk Brownie, for only $5. Not only that, but there will be romantic music playlist and photo props. A few cute touches will work to make Starbucks a little more romantic on this special day.

This is all in honor of Match.com's new "Meet at Starbucks" feature, which will let crushes schedule a Starbucks date in one click.

I want to see you on your #STARBUCKSDATE whether it's with friends, a special someone, or yourself! Tag me in your Insta pics from this special event with #pstarbsdate or tag my NEW INSTAGRAM @preperella_. I'd love it if y'all could follow me!

What do you think of the World's Largest Starbucks Date? Will you attend?
Let me know in the comments!




1 comment:

  1. I love that idea! Knowing me, I'll find my way there someway or another - can't ever go wrong with a little pick me up!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete