Sunday, February 8, 2015

What A Girl Wants {valentine's day gift guide}

what a girl wants




Today it struck me that Valentine's Day is literally NEXT WEEKEND. This year has been flying by! I will be in spending my V-day in one of my favorite places, Greenville, South Carolina, with my true love, dance, at the biggest competition of our studio's season! I love Valentine's Day because everything is pink and glitter is involved... like what else is there to love? Most of this gift guide is under $60, but there are a few splurge items if you're up for it.

First of all, I am in love with this Kate Spade stack, but especially the Be Mine idiom bangle! On the outside there are words engraved like cutie pie, hot stuff, baby cakes, darling (so much cheese) and on the inside "Be Mine" is engraved. I think it's perfect because Kate knows how to sap it up without being cringeworthy. The hot pink bangle, bow bracelet, and pink watch pair perfectly with it! (I think the Loren Hope bracelet would work well too!) It also comes in silver. And what completes the look better than the matching Kendra Scott Alex earrings?! I also found this adorable small heart-shaped tray from Kate Spade!

My second true love is glitter... duh. The La ClĂ© glitter key necklaces are the perfect gift for a fellow glitter enthusiast. I've been wearing my gold glitter key ever since I got it in the mail a few days ago. You can even add a custom key with something cute and meaningful stamped on it for a more personal gift. 

Tiffany and Co always knows how to make something perfect out of something that isn't my favorite. For example, charm bracelets have never been my thing but the Tiffany ones are perfect! My parents gave me one for my seventeenth birthday and I wear it all the time. I'm constantly browsing the Tiffany website to find which charm I want next! Charm bracelets are a good gift because it takes the thinking out of gifts for every year after. Another thing Tiffany changed into perfection was this bow ring. I feel like everyone and their mother has an infinity ring nowadays. This bow ring has the same meaning, but you won't have the same ring as everyone else you know! Also, if you're wanting to give someone the pleasure of opening a blue box without the crazy price tag, I just found this blue box mug that is so so SO CUTE. It's only $35 and I will definitely be ordering one for myself like ASAP.

This bralette from Aerie is my favorite because you don't have to wear anything under it! I love mine for dancing in especially and I'm fully expecting to have one in every color by the end of this competition season.

Last but not least, the Clarisonic is my go-to skin saver. I feel like every girl needs it in their beauty arsenal. I love mine and have started to pick it up again recently. This NARS lipstick is also the perfect bright pink. Bold lips are my thang and I really want to pick this up!

Hope you enjoy some of my favorite things this Valentine's Day!
What are your plans on February 14th?





No comments:

Post a Comment