Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lust List

We all have lazy days... I've just been having a little more than usual this week. I've been pretty sick these past few days and wasn't scheduled to work much this week so I have an excuse, right? ;) Definitely. Anyways, after spending all of my money last week in Charleston, I've been spending a lot of my time filling up online shopping carts with the things I would buy if I could. Here's my list of things I've been lusting over while being laaaaaazy.




lust list


J Crew scalloped dress / Chevron Tuskwear Tank  / Jack Rogers sandals / Kate Spade red handbag / Riley Infinity Loop in Lobstah Roll / Kate Spade planner/ Janice Shift Dress - Lilly Pulitzer / Handpresso HPWILD Wild 16-Bar Hand-Pump Portable Espresso Machine

I saw the J Crew dress on a waitress in Charleston and I was looking for it for a week before I found it on A Little Seersucker Sass's blog! (And it's on sale for $49!!) I also saw the Janice shift at a Lilly store last week and fell in love. I can't find it in my size online but I've seen it in quite a few stores recently. The color combination is seriously gorgeous.

I applied to my first college this week, University of Alabama! I have no clue where I'll end up but ever since I've been eyeing the Tuskwear website like crazy. I have a free tuition offer for if I go there, but we'll just see what happens.

This handheld espresso machine is MADE for me. I've always loved coffee, but working at an Italian restaurant has made me appreciate a good shot of espresso. The Handpresso website has demos of people using it in the car! That would be perfect for those mornings when I'm running late to school and don't have time to make coffee. (every morning)

I love everything Lobstah Roll! This scarf is no exception. It's sold out on the Lilly site but I managed to find it on one boutique online. There's a very strong chance my next paycheck will be spent on this beaut.

I have a thing for school supplies. My friends and parents think I'm odd, but what's new? I usually get a Lilly planner but have been contemplating between it and the Kate Spade one for this year. Speaking of Kate, the Holly Street Jeanne bag is lovely. Not too big, not too small. It has a crossbody strap, and the bow detail is so cute! It's on sale for $256 right now on the Kate Spade site!

Last thing, Jack Rogers. I've wanted a pair for a while, but nowhere sells them around me. I'm a little iffy about ordering shoes online because I'm inbetween sizes. Whenever I get a pair, though, it will be the gold pair. Love them and they go with everything!

comment and tell me what you're lusting over!




Style Elixir

6 comments:

  1. Lobstah Roll is such a cute print. I work at a Lilly Pulitzer signature store, and being around the print all the time makes it so hard to pick which item to purchase it in!

    http://triplex3threat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO obsessed with Lobstah Roll. Wish there was more clothing made in the print! If it were earlier in the summer I'd probably buy the Callahan shorts in it. They are tooooo cute.
      Thanks for stopping by!!
      Ashlee

      Delete
  2. Your lust list is so on point! Love your blog.

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the J. Crew and Lilly Janice dress! So cute.
    Good luck on colleges!
    Lobstah roll is the cutest print. I'm really regretting not getting any of it.
    The Kate spade purse is SO beautiful!
    Your lust list is so amazing!

    Check out my Friday Favorites post!
    xo, Michaela
    The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for stopping by! I found your blog the other day before I saw this and love it!

      Delete
  4. I have such a weakness for scarves, so I think I'd pick that as favorite in this list. A good summer dress is also a good addition to any woman's closet, esp for summer!

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete